This position calls for people who can both manage and lead. As the store manager, the nature of the position is similar to a co-owner. The manager will be responsible for heavy decision making when the owner is not present. The individual will be in charge of the inventory, all employees, and the store budget. As a store leader, the individual is also responsible for motivating the employees, conflict resolution, and supplier negotiation.
- General store management and maintenance.
- Provide premium customer services.
- Become a KFF ambassador and promote KFF to your customers and community.
- Managing and organizing tasks on behalf of the franchisee.
- Maintain a clean and friendly store atmosphere
- Order, stock and merchandise product
If you’re interested in applying to be a store manager please fill out our MANAGER QUESTIONNAIRE.
Being an associate is one of the most crucial roles for a KFF store. The sales associates are the daily greeters in the store. The temple and atmosphere the associate sets will determine the store’s operations. The sales associates play a key role since they are the frontline that is in contact with customers.
- Provide premium customer service
- Managing cash register
- Receive cash from customers and give correct change
- Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise
If you’re interested in applying for a position at KFF please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.